DATA PROTECTION POLICY
K.A. Schmersal GmbH & Co. KG
§ 1 General
§ 2 Automatic data acquisition
For technical reasons, the following data, which are transmitted to us by your internet browser, are recorded:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL (i.e. original website from where you start visiting us)
- Visited website
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
These anonymous data will be saved separately from the personal information that you possibly have submitted and will not enable tracking you back. These data will be exclusively used for statistic evaluation purposes, so that we can optimise our internet service and our offers, and will be deleted after evaluation.
§ 3 Inventory data
(1) Your personal information, for as far as they are required for the argumentation, the content layout or the modification of the contractual relationship (inventory data) are exclusively used for the contract handling. For instance, if goods need to be delivered to you, your name and your address must be communicated to the supplier of the goods. Your personal information will not be publicly disclosed nor transferred to any third parties without your prior consent or without legal base.
(2) Personal data will not be transferred to government bodies or public authorities except in order to comply with mandatory national legislation or if the transfer of such data should be necessary in order to take legal actions, to enable the national police forces avoiding danger, to meet the legal requirements of the internal intelligence authorities of the federations and the countries, of the Federal Intelligence Agency or the Military Intelligence or to enforce the intellectual property rights. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties for any other purpose.
§ 4 Information about cookies
(1) The web pages use so-called cookies to detect multiple use of a service by the same user. Cookies are small text files, which are sent to your computer and stored by the internet browser. The cookies do not damage the computer and do not contain viruses. If you visit our page again, these cookies transmit the required information, so that you are automatically recognized. This recognition occurs on the basis of your IP address, which is stored in the cookies. They enable us optimizing our offers and facilitate your access to our web pages.
(2) You can however prevent the storage of cookies onto your hard disc by choosing the option “Do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. This however will not reduce the function of our services.
§ 5 Right to information
You have a legal right to inspect any stored data concerning your person or your pseudonym. If desired, this information can be transmitted electronically. If you wish to obtain information on your personal data, please contact: email@example.com